Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Promotional Video

I created a video to promote my upcoming adventure to New Zealand and Australia. With this journey I am hoping to expose people around the world to the awesome excurions you can do in this region of the world during the winter months.

I have a number of exciting activities planned, including the following: paragliding, bungee jumping, hangliding, helicopter rides over glaciers, kayaking, plus many more. You can read in more details about my plans here: New Zealand to Sydney

The video below is a compilation of some of the exciting things I have done in various parts of the world from Costa Rica to China and many places in between.  Please comment, like, and share it with everyone you know. I hope to use my experience in New Zealand and Sydney to improve my video and photography skills and use it to promote my new business venture. You can read about what my business plan is here: Digil Media Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment