Friday, May 11, 2012

New Zealand to Sydney

Now that I have my itinerary completed, excursions selected, and lodging chosen it is time to ask myself how I am going to pay for this. As stated before I plan to create promotional videos of the activities we do, cities we visit, and regions we explore. By doing so I hope to encourage other like-minded individuals to be inspired to live their dreams and make them a reality.

Although I may not make any money off the production of these promos, I'm planning to use it as a trial for potential clients in the future. I am in the process of creating a business that will create promotional videos for companies, individuals, and non-profit organizations that would like to highlight the benefits of doing business with them. That could be an invention, customer-service, talent, or a number of other endeavors.

Ideally these would be videos or slideshows that include voice-overs and captions and could be placed on a website or distributed on a dvd or cd. Potential clients could be real estate or insurance agents, tourism boards, wedding planners, churches, artists, and many more. I also invision communities that would like to promote their city or town, a Chamber of Commerce, or park district would be interested in my services. Lastly, students looking to be recruited for a college scholarship would be interested.

So how does all of this tie into my trip to New Zealand and Sydney? Well, as I said before, this adventure will allow me gain valuable experience in expanding my filming and editing techniques.

So why am I sharing this with you? For two reasons. First, you may be interested in my services. Second, you can help make this potential project a reality.

How can you help? Simple. Visit the site below and make a small donation to my Adventure Travels Documentary Project. I am seeking $500 to offset the costs of camera equipment to enhance the quality. As a thank you for your gesture you will be guaranteed a small reward to express my gratitude.

Rewards include a copy of the HD quality DVD I produce, bonus footage, an official t-shirt, and high quality photographs.

The link below will allow you to show your generosity and learn more about my project.

New Zealand to Sydney


No comments:

Post a Comment