Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Adventure Travels Promotional Video

To promote my upcoming adventure to New Zealand and Australia I have created a video showcasing some of the exciting activities I have done around the world. You will be able to follow me on my blog from June 5-July 30 as I make my way around New Zealand's North and South Island and through Sydney, Australia. My hope is to make a documentary of all the excursions I do and inspire others to live their dreams and reach their goals.  

To view my video please visit: Adventure Travels Promo Video

Please check out my other videos on my youtube page: One Man, One Journey. If you are interested in making a small donation to help offset some of the costs associated with producing the documentary visit my kickstarter project: Adventure Travels. For your support you will be guaranteed a reward. Please feel free to share it with your family and friends.

Outdoor Magazine is giving a $10,000 grant to help fund a creative journey. In hopes of winning I have entered my video along with a 500 word essay explaining a proposed expeditition to Patagonia. My intent is to packraft and bike from Puerto Montt, Chile to Ushuaia, Argentina. I will begin this adventure in February of 2013 and take about two months to complete it. Finalists for the award will be notified on June 1, and voting for the winner will be conducted on Facebook starting on June 4.

You can read about my plans here: Outdoor Adventure Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment